• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Several problems in exporting to SWF

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export an animation to SWF but it has several problems in the exported file that are NOT present in the original FLA document. These are:

- When I turn camera on, some layers will randomly not be attached, even though in the file, they are.

- A layer keeps showing up in front of another one when in the file, it's below that layer.

- Transparent layers are not transparent when converted.

I really want to know how I can fix this. I have tried a lot of things and still, the SWF file has countless flaws that it is not supposed to have. 

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to share the FLA here? Without seeing it - it is difficult to guess.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I already solved the stuff with the file, but next time I will post a video showing the problems. As for the third one it was because I didnt know transparency only worked on symbols with transparent alpha value, but the other two ones are still strange and I want to know why they happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines