Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shape not filling color

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help,

When I change fill color of one shape in Animate, it refuses to change color even though the panel thingy indicates it did. It is in motion tween

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Double-click the symbol being tweened and change the color to the original asset. Another option is to select the instance of the symbol and clor tint it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's not enough information to determine what you're doing.  eg, are you trying to tween a shape's color?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just trying to change its color, that's all. Something isn't allowing me to, I don't know what it is. It indicates on the side that the color changed, but it didn't. The object selected was that shape, not a different one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Double-click the symbol being tweened and change the color to the original asset. Another option is to select the instance of the symbol and clor tint it.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines