Highlighted

Size and Position Values Won't allow Decimals

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless I have something converted to a symbol, animate will simply ignore my decimal values in it's X and Y position.

So.

Lets say that I want to duplicate an object and put it in the same exact place as it's symbol counterpart, but the symbol is at 130.2.  If I want to position the object there, the closest Animate lets me is 130....

Is there a preference or something that can do away with this pathetic/pointless limitation?

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Size and Position Values Won't allow Decimals

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless I have something converted to a symbol, animate will simply ignore my decimal values in it's X and Y position.

So.

Lets say that I want to duplicate an object and put it in the same exact place as it's symbol counterpart, but the symbol is at 130.2.  If I want to position the object there, the closest Animate lets me is 130....

Is there a preference or something that can do away with this pathetic/pointless limitation?

TOPICS
How to, Missing feature, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 09, 2020 0
ClayUUID LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paste in Place: Ctrl-Shift-V

But I don't see this limitation you're talking about:

possize.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2020 0