Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound inside mc interactive graphics

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody.

I created an interactive infographics, that includes a few buttons to click on for further information.

On mouseclick a movieclip starts to show a little animation (for example, a car is driving from one side to the other and some text appears). I would like to add sound to this car while running. But it seems, sound in movieclips is not working on HTML5-Canvas. Is that right? Does sound really only work on the main timeline? I just need some confirmation before I go to prepare my students that they won't be able to add sound to this peace of work...

Problem is, it's an interactive infographics for the internet, we can't use ActionScript 3....

Man, everything was that easy when there was shockwave all around... 😉

Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

O sorry, just found out it works. Only it doesn't work when I try testing, it only works when I export it and start it by clicking the html.

Interesting! Mmmm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines