Highlighted

Sound stops after 1 second

Contributor ,
Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have set of sound files in .mp3 format. One of the files is 3 seconds long but when I play it in my app it stops after 1s. Sound_Complete event is fired after 1 second of a 3 seconds sound file.

I dont know how to fix this, didn't find any helpfull properties of Sound class or SoundChannel class. Was trying to change sample rating of .mp3 file, but it does nothing.

Ok, I managed to fix it. I used sound editing software to change Hz rate of .mp3 file. Previously rate was 44000 Hz. I changed it to 11025 Hz and now I can here whole sound in my app.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sound stops after 1 second

Contributor ,
Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have set of sound files in .mp3 format. One of the files is 3 seconds long but when I play it in my app it stops after 1s. Sound_Complete event is fired after 1 second of a 3 seconds sound file.

I dont know how to fix this, didn't find any helpfull properties of Sound class or SoundChannel class. Was trying to change sample rating of .mp3 file, but it does nothing.

Ok, I managed to fix it. I used sound editing software to change Hz rate of .mp3 file. Previously rate was 44000 Hz. I changed it to 11025 Hz and now I can here whole sound in my app.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 09, 2019 0
Contributor ,
Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2019 0