• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speed up auto lip sync?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this sounds kinda whiney, the auto lip sync option is already saving me countless hours and days of work, asking for it to be faster seems rediculous.

I'm currently building a new pc and use this tool a lot for work, and tried lip syncing a long sequence on two different pcs (an older work laptop and a newer gaming pc) and was shocked that they took the same amount of time to process the same audio file. When opening the task manager they didn't go past 20% of the cpu to run the sync, had no noticeable affect on memory, and wouldn't register any affect on the gpu? The numbers (both system numbers and time it took to process the sync) were the exact same on both computers which seems to mean the program will only allow so much of the computer to be used for this process.

Is it possible to change this? Is there a preference somewhere where I can say "I'm not using this computer for an hour so take all the resources you need and get it done faster"?

If I'm stuck with this current speed, I'll deal, I'd just like to know as I'm building a new PC if this is something I can change and/or account for in my build.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no setting in Animate to control resources like this, no. You can always make a request of the team via the wishform - either for increased lip-sync performance or to include such a setting: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines