Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

speed

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I was making my animation with Adobe Animate, apparently worked OK the audio and the image when I pushed INTRO, nut when I export the full movie or try to see it pushing CTRL+INTRO, the result is that the animation runs with higher speed and audio a bit not sincronizad.

What could happened? how can i solve it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is normal. Depending on how complex your animation is, playing it inside of Animate CC can be slower because it's trying to render all frames layers. When you test your animation using CTRL + ENTER, the animation gets compiled and optimized and almost always plays at the frame rate you intended. 
Since you have audio and you notice it is not sync, make sure the audio is set to STREAM behavior. Select a frame in the layer the audio exists and in Properties there will be a Behavior drop-down. By default, change it from EVENT to STREAM> This will embed the audio into the timeline and force animation to sync to it.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem persists doing this, and the quality of the audio gets really poor...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if the animation and sound are not in-sync, you've done something wrong.  quality drop is expected.

if that's unsatisfactory, you'll need to write code to play your audio and then use a loop to determine how much of the sound has played and then display the appropriate frame of your timeline.  this is not a task suitable for novice coders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

assign your sound's sync property to stream, not event.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines