• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sprite elements disappearing in HTML5 banner advert...

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm publishing an animated banner ad as HTML5 - when I preiew the html fine in my default browser it display correctly, however when I upload it to Google's HTML5 validator some elelements disappear. This also happens if I put the source files on my own server.

I;ve tried changing the image settings to separate assets but no joy.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your root address for the server that you are staging. I think it works on your pc/mac because you have all the links files locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's not the issue I'm having. The issue is that certain bits of the animation are not displaying when the file is 'served'. All graphic elements are in one referenced png - if it couldn't find the image then none of the sprites would appear so it can't be this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines