Highlighted

stageVideo class to "cue" video in iOS - play/pause/stop&cue points?

Participant ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a mobile project that has video elements.  I've read that for iOS i'll want to use the stageVideo class for video playback.  What I'm not finding is information on how to control playback ALA flvplaybackcomponent - I need to be able to add cue points, stop points and loop points to the video and give the user interactive control to jump to cue points and play, etc.

Does anyone know of an AS3 resource where the scripting for video control of "stageVideo" might be?

Any suggestions are Greatly appreciated!!!

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

stageVideo class to "cue" video in iOS - play/pause/stop&cue points?

Participant ,
Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a mobile project that has video elements.  I've read that for iOS i'll want to use the stageVideo class for video playback.  What I'm not finding is information on how to control playback ALA flvplaybackcomponent - I need to be able to add cue points, stop points and loop points to the video and give the user interactive control to jump to cue points and play, etc.

Does anyone know of an AS3 resource where the scripting for video control of "stageVideo" might be?

Any suggestions are Greatly appreciated!!!

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 07, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2019 0
Participant ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran

Thanks much for sending this reference link.  I've actually looked this over as well.  I'm still not finding the specific information on how to create script Cue Points for a stageVideo video nor ability to structure the EventListener for user input to control playback. 

I've used the flvplayback component in the past for desktop and I'm comfortable with that.  I'm just not finding the info on stageVideo to  achieve the same level of control.

Erik

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2019 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got you. I am not an expert, and I just searched our database for the information you are looking for. I am hoping that someone else here has the solution you are interested in.

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2019 0