Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Steps of elearning course exported from Animate cc

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new to Animate cc and I have a project (animate cc html canvas) I know haow to do the animation, the client sent me many files inclsding quiz files, they are separated files, he want te replace the English text and sound with another languge, should I combine them together or just replace the text and sound with the other language and then send them that way, cause there is no way to combine the files together. Also I need to know the steps of the eleaning course using animate cc, what are the steps should be done after that to finish the course to be completely ready. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea what you mean by combining the text and sound. Those are two completely different media types. How are you imagining that you would combine them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I mean combining the files I have many sences every one in separated file (it's an elearning course including quizzes) these files are in English and the client wants them in French, what I ask about here is should I combine them (the files) in one file, or just change the languge of the text and sound from English to French and send them to him as separated files as English files? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines