Highlighted

stop a lag when using a stream audio, help

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, i am using Macromedia Flash, and ive got a question. Because whenever i want to make a movie and import the audio then set it to stream, whenever i press enter to start the movie, the audio lags at 5th or 6th frame, and then continues playing the audio. How do I fix this problem?

TOPICS
Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

stop a lag when using a stream audio, help

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, i am using Macromedia Flash, and ive got a question. Because whenever i want to make a movie and import the audio then set it to stream, whenever i press enter to start the movie, the audio lags at 5th or 6th frame, and then continues playing the audio. How do I fix this problem?

TOPICS
Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Feb 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think Macromedia Flash is supported by Adobe anymore, and I'm not an expert either, but I'll try to help you out!

Translate

Translate

Feb 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your publishing setting for Audio. Also make sure your using .wav files at 44.1 khz 16-bit and framerate should be at 24 or 30. 

Translate

Translate

Feb 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked into the publish settings for the audio, and found audio event and audio stream. Both of them are MP3 16 kbps and they are mono. I also did the audio in audacity as a WAV. , and after i imported it in macromedia it still dint work. So i exported the audio as a Wav in macromedia and used 44 kHz and a 16 bit, but it still didn't work. So if you know, please tell me what im doing wrong. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Feb 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "macromedia"? Are you talking about Adobe Animate or some ancient version of Macromedia Flash Professional or something else? 

Translate

Translate

Feb 26, 2020 0