Highlighted

Stop looping motion tween in HTML

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, brand new to animate. I followed this tutorial "How to animate an interactive infographic" to animate some parts of a graphic I made in Illustrator. I was able to create the animation and it works but I want the animation to stop (or at least pause for a while) once the moving pieces get where they are going. Basically I followed the cloud animation instructions and am now stuck. I can't find anything that applies or works for this situation about adding code and stopping the animation. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Stop looping motion tween in HTML

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, brand new to animate. I followed this tutorial "How to animate an interactive infographic" to animate some parts of a graphic I made in Illustrator. I was able to create the animation and it works but I want the animation to stop (or at least pause for a while) once the moving pieces get where they are going. Basically I followed the cloud animation instructions and am now stuck. I can't find anything that applies or works for this situation about adding code and stopping the animation. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?