• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Straight line at the start of strokes

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I've been having a problem with drawing in adobe animate cc for a while with my tablet pc (samsung galaxy book). What happens is when i start a new line, i only really start drawing once i pass an invisible threshold around the contact point so lines end up being straight. the only way i can get around this is to draw extremely slowly, which makes long accurate strokes hard to do. Here is an example. The faster i draw, the bigger the straight portion of the line is. I have disabled press and hold to right click and flicks in my pen settings but i cant find a way to disable windows ink, which i don't want to do, because i use it anyway. I have been having this issue since the new windows ink work space was added to widows 10, and it's really messing up my art. Hope someone can help. Thanks!

Here are some links to people who i think have the same problem:

Animate CC drawing bug for Windows 10 Tablet PC users.

Animate CC adds random lines to curves and circles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I gacve up using Animate now and gone to ToonBoom. This was driving me nuts and was impossible to draw anything. All I got from forums or fixes were no go. I have the latest update of animate 20.0.1 as I thought it might have fixed it but no good.

Works fine with Illustrator and Photoshop just Animate is messing up. I assume Adobve have given up on the issue as I see posts quoting version 2013 and they had the problem then. Shame really as I like the rest of the Adobe suite ALOT!

Im getting used to ToonBoom now though so I don't suppose it matters much anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines