Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Straight lines while drawing in a Wacom Tablet

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.PNG

Everything is updated, Graphics Driver, Wacom Driver, Animate, Windows, everything. My Wacom Intuos used to work on my older laptop and did work for a bit on my new computer but out of nowhere it wont work. I even tried every single Wacom driver and animate version and nothing worked. I have been trying to fix it for almost 4 months... Please help. (I know the smoothing is 0 it appears no matter what smoothing)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried working with the Wacom pressure settings in the Wacom application?

I have had this happen before and it was the pressure sensitivity in the Wacom settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still doesn't work for me. BTW the wacom tablet works in every single application except Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling and reinstalling the Wacom drivers also worked for most.

Can you also try and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you need to manually uninstall the tablet and reinstall it. Refer to: https://www.wacom.com/en-us/support?guideTitle=How-do-I-uninstall-(manually)-and-re-install-the-Waco...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already tried it. Didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to say that my Wacom tablet works in every single app except animate. And I have tried two different Wacom tablets and they both work in every single app except animate so I don't think its the Wacom tablets issue.

(UPDATE) Also wanted to say that I have reset my computer, wiped every single thing off of it and it still doesn't work in animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for performing the troubleshooting suggested by us.

If uninstalling/reinsntalling the drivers also didn't work then only step which's left is rolling back the drivers to a previous version.

Even this has helped few such use cases.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version Wacom driver do you have installed?

Wacom driver 6.3.30-6 finally supports the Pen pressure and tilt

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the newest one (6.3.30-6)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines