Highlighted

Suddenly can't view file in browser

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on my file in animate earlier today and it was fine, nothing wrong. But around 3 hours ago I went to test it again and all I am seeing is a white screen now.The browser console doesn't say that there any code errors such as missing brackets but surely this has to be due to something wrong in my actionscript files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Suddenly can't view file in browser

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on my file in animate earlier today and it was fine, nothing wrong. But around 3 hours ago I went to test it again and all I am seeing is a white screen now.The browser console doesn't say that there any code errors such as missing brackets but surely this has to be due to something wrong in my actionscript files?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you see anything in animate?  if so, test in another browser.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work in any browser, however a completely different project works fine. So I think it's a file specifc issue but I have honestly no idea what it is. I've been trying to figure it out for a few days now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 0
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is this an html5/canvas project?

if so, upload the needed files to a file server and post an html link.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 1
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a html5/canvas project yes.

Would a google drive link be sufficient?

If not I'm not really sure what file server to use

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 0
kglad LATEST
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what were you going to do with your files when you finish your project.?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 1