Highlighted

Support for Animate

Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that the Facebook group for Adobe Animate was changed to Adobe Video. Are you ending support for this program?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Support for Animate

Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that the Facebook group for Adobe Animate was changed to Adobe Video. Are you ending support for this program?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does seem odd. I used the FB message option to send them this:

Did you mean to change the title of the group to "Adobe Video"? There is already another group with that name, and they do talk about video, not Animate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was some discussion about this on a different (unofficial) FB users' group.  It seems like Adobe is treating Animate like the unwanted stepchild.  If they're going to drop it like Muse, I wonder if I should keep studying this program...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noticed that also - not sure what to make of it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 1
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also noticed. I honestly don't know what to expect.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0