Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Supported languages in Air Settings

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

can any one help, I'm trying to add localization for Arabic language, but the problem is Arabic is not found the supported languages in Air Settings

How can we add a language not in that list

Capture2.JPG

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Air doesn't support Arabic since its beginning. If you have the HTML option in Adobe Animate then it is better to use it since Arabic is supported there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you are right, I know that, but I'm not going to write Arabic in work area, I want to localize App title and description, this needs to check the localization languages in air settings and change texts in xx-app.xml file

this is the way we add localized App title for languages other than English

We need to add Arabic as an option in the list I attached in the previous post to enable Arabic localization

Should we contact Adobe or Harman to Ask for this update in Air Settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2019 Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how to proceed from here. Perhaps others will advise you better than I do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would suggest getting in touch with Harman. Meanwhile, see supported languages in Adobe AIR * AIR application descriptor elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines