Highlighted

SVG Sequence from Animated SVG

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am completely new to Animate CC, so apologies if this has an obvious answer that I haven't found yet. I recently received an animated SVG. That is, if I open the file with Safari, the graphic automatically plays the animation. I now need to create a static version for a separate document. I have tried importing the SVG file to Adobe Illustrator, but the image does not animate there (it will only show me the first frame). Similarly, when I "Import to stage" in Animate, it also does not show the animation, and I am unable to export to an SVG sequence.

Most of the resources online are for creating an animated SVG. However, I need to go in the opposite direction. I have the animation and need to create static images.

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

SVG Sequence from Animated SVG

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am completely new to Animate CC, so apologies if this has an obvious answer that I haven't found yet. I recently received an animated SVG. That is, if I open the file with Safari, the graphic automatically plays the animation. I now need to create a static version for a separate document. I have tried importing the SVG file to Adobe Illustrator, but the image does not animate there (it will only show me the first frame). Similarly, when I "Import to stage" in Animate, it also does not show the animation, and I am unable to export to an SVG sequence.

Most of the resources online are for creating an animated SVG. However, I need to go in the opposite direction. I have the animation and need to create static images.

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0

Have something to add?