Highlighted

Symbols not showing up in onion skin

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey yall,

For some reason, when I turn on onion skin, everything I've drawn shows up just fine, but one particular graphic symbol does not. The layer that contains the symbol isn't locked or hidden, and none of the layers inside of the symbol are locked or hidden, so I'm not sure what's going on. 

It's making the job a lot more difficult and slowing me down. Does anybody have any idea why this is happening?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Performance, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Symbols not showing up in onion skin

Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey yall,

For some reason, when I turn on onion skin, everything I've drawn shows up just fine, but one particular graphic symbol does not. The layer that contains the symbol isn't locked or hidden, and none of the layers inside of the symbol are locked or hidden, so I'm not sure what's going on. 

It's making the job a lot more difficult and slowing me down. Does anybody have any idea why this is happening?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Performance, Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2019 0

Have something to add?