• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tablet Calibration issues when using Animate CC

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a UGEE 2150 tablet, and (when the tablet is connected) 3 monitors. In order from left to right, they are an Acer monitor, a BenQ monitor and the tablet itself.

When I first launch Animate CC the tablet works just like when using any other drawing program, however when I open or create a new file, the calibration switches from just the tablet screen to the entirety of all my three screens. Basically, when my pen is on the right side of the screen it's on the right side of my tablet, but if it's on the left side of the screen it's actually on the left side of my very left screen.

It may be worth mentioning that I have had calibration issues in the past: recently in Firealpaca the calibration is messed up too, and the calibration option on my tablet drivers used to look fine, but one day it got stuck on it being calibrated over all 3 screens as well, so I had to uninstall it and revert to an older version, now afraid to touch the calibration button because I don't want to have to reinstall it again. Because I've had issues before maybe it's just a driver problem, or it might be because of windows 10 updates? I read somewhere before that that might be the problem, but I don't know.

If you know how to fix this though, even if it's a driver issue, please let me know as I don't know where else to post this calibration problem.

Also apologies for any errors, English is not my native language.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Your English is perfect, don't sweat it.

Thank you for posting on this forum, and apologize for the delay in my response. You have a pretty complex setup, and I am not sure if anyone here or at Adobe can replicate the exact setup at their end. That is probably why no one has replied to your post thus far.

I have just one question for you though: Does this happen with other Adobe products, or any other non-Adobe products as well or is this specific to Adobe Animate CC?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your English is perfect, don't sweat it.

Thank you for posting on this forum, and apologize for the delay in my response. You have a pretty complex setup, and I am not sure if anyone here or at Adobe can replicate the exact setup at their end. That is probably why no one has replied to your post thus far.

I have just one question for you though: Does this happen with other Adobe products, or any other non-Adobe products as well or is this specific to Adobe Animate CC?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Im unaware if we are not allowed to necro threads but I didnt see an answer posted here.

I think I may have a solution if you never got this resolved, or if anyone else stumbles upon this same issue.
I only have 2 displays, but ran into the same issue as you. (sort of)

I have my main display (TV) and an UGEE 2150 (Tablet). 

The TV is connected to my discrete GPU for gaming, and the UGEE to my motherboard (MB) for artwork. 

I created the issue myself when trying to get the Fluid Brush tool to work. This tool did not work when my tablet was connected to my MB, so I switched the displays. (Connected my tablet to the GPU, and my TV to the MB)

Once I did this, I ran into the same issue. My stylus' cursor began to react on my TV screen instead of the tablet! 😞

I fixed this by switching my Initial graphics display in my BIOS. It was originally set to start up with my GPU, once I switched it to start with the MB graphics, my pen began to interact on my tablet again and NOT on my TV screen.

------

I believe this only worked because I have an on board gpu and a discrete gpu. I'm unsure of the specs of your machine, or whether or not you still have that same set up! It is a bit cumbersome when switching from art/gaming, but its the first solution I thought of when trying to find an answer myself (to no avail)

----

If necroing is frowned upon, again, Im sorry!! However I hope this helps you or anyone else out there that may run into calibration issues with multiple screens. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines