Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text bold after publishing

Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have an issue where when I publish a banner I am working on the text goes from thin to bold. I can't see why this is happening... Does anybody know the reason why or how I can sovle this issue?

In Animate:

Animate 01.PNG

After publishing (text slides in from the right and then when in its fixed location renders correctly):

Animate 02.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

are you using dynamic text for the text and it is all one text box? 

If so maybe try separate dynamic text boxes for the heading.

But dynamic text can't 'bold' text in the middle of a bit of text- it is all one type (and why all your text is all the same as the heading text). 

Plus dynamic text sometimes does not sit correctly in place on browsers. A major pain, as dynamic text is crisper quality than static text.

You could use static text and place the text box x and y co-ordinates on rounded up whole numbers eg x = 5 and y = 8 (not x = 5.1 and y = 7.9).

Hope this maybe helps.

Cheers

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg,

Thank you for explaining where I may have gone wrong. This is all in one text box an is 'Static Text' not dynamic. I think another way around this would be to create the text in Illustrator, create outline and then import the text into An that way so I can keep my styling as you say I can't have bold amongst my thin text. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's exactly what Static text already does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines