Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text is blurry when I export file as .Gif

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having trouble with exporting an animated file from Adobe Animate as a .gif. and keeping the text sharp and crisp. My text is super blurry when I create the .gif  and I can not figure out why. It's a simple animation being used as an ad, the file size is 236x197. Suggestion?

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to provide a screenshot of or the actual GIF itself? Maybe even a screenshot of the GIF exporter to help us see your export settings along with the font used.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@_keyframer Here's a screen shot from animate, one at 200% and one at 100%. And the exported .gif file so you can see how blurry the text is. I'm new to using animate so maybe I'm doing something wrong? I did my original setup in Illustrator and then imported into Animate. The title is using Bureau Eagle font.  Thanks in advance for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see a problem, it looks as you'd expect from a 236x197 gif.  Increase the resolution for a sharper image. You can also optimize for text in the export panel:

2021-04-08 23_24_33-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post the FLA file and the exported gif?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines