• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text value

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Animate CC. I am using as3, I created On Stage on TextBox by using Text Tool

Action script i created code to assign value but it is not working and giving error

1120: Access of undefined property TextBox.

TextBox.text="Hello";

Even this.TextBox.text="Hello"; not working can you see the attachment and help what is am missing.

pastedImage_0.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

See if this helps: First make sure the textfield exists on frame 13, and also turn off "Use Advanced Layers" if you haven't already (in Properties > Advanced Settings).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this helps: First make sure the textfield exists on frame 13, and also turn off "Use Advanced Layers" if you haven't already (in Properties > Advanced Settings).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

Your code is correct.

Which version of Animate are you using?

This error used to be thrown in some of the previous versions of Animate if the advanced layers mode is on but it seems that in the latest release it no longer happens.

Can you check this?

The current release is 19.2.1 (Build 408).

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines