Highlighted

The application has been successfully published, but no icon and no app published

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe AnimateCC users

I have this problem when I try to publish my app on my iPhone (in Device testing in interpreter mode):

• When I press publish Animate announce,  “The application has been successfully published”, but it is notquit what has happened. On my iPhone is displayed an icon, but it is white and not the icon .png linked to the app. 
  • When I press the “white icon” on my iPhone the app is not opening. It shows a white screen for one second and the close again.
  • When I test my app in Xcode it is accepted without any error messages, but it is again not possible to open the app on my iPhone.
  • I can publish the app to App Store connect and upload but the app is rejected by apple app store.

When I fill in the details in AnimateCC AIR for iOS settings, I wonder why the programme ask for two icons (114x114 .png and 144x144.png) but never use them. If I delete them the programme ask for the icons before I can proceed.

The App ID is also a bit of a puzzle to me.  If this is left blank the programme reply “……….error 105: application.id contains an invalid value”Okay, that make sense, but Animate only seems to detect that there is nothing there. If I write some nonsense there it is not complaining, but say, “The application has been successfully published”. Well, I write the app ID from the provisioning profile: Com.BioChemAnimation.Metabolism

Can anyone please help me?

//Ove

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The application has been successfully published, but no icon and no app published

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe AnimateCC users

I have this problem when I try to publish my app on my iPhone (in Device testing in interpreter mode):

• When I press publish Animate announce,  “The application has been successfully published”, but it is notquit what has happened. On my iPhone is displayed an icon, but it is white and not the icon .png linked to the app. 
  • When I press the “white icon” on my iPhone the app is not opening. It shows a white screen for one second and the close again.
  • When I test my app in Xcode it is accepted without any error messages, but it is again not possible to open the app on my iPhone.
  • I can publish the app to App Store connect and upload but the app is rejected by apple app store.

When I fill in the details in AnimateCC AIR for iOS settings, I wonder why the programme ask for two icons (114x114 .png and 144x144.png) but never use them. If I delete them the programme ask for the icons before I can proceed.

The App ID is also a bit of a puzzle to me.  If this is left blank the programme reply “……….error 105: application.id contains an invalid value”Okay, that make sense, but Animate only seems to detect that there is nothing there. If I write some nonsense there it is not complaining, but say, “The application has been successfully published”. Well, I write the app ID from the provisioning profile: Com.BioChemAnimation.Metabolism

Can anyone please help me?

//Ove

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 23, 2019 0

Have something to add?