• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Brush tool is acting like an eraser

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's only behaving like an eraser in Animate, not in photoshop or anything else. I'm using a deco-03 tablet. Any help would be seriously appreciated.

TOPICS
Product issue , Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 10, 2019 Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to confirm, does the brush behave normally if you use the mouse instead of the tablet stylus?

Are your tablet drivers up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and yes, it works kinda fine if i use my trackpad. I also have the same tablet as him/her. And also yes, my drivers are up to date. Its got to the point where its really annoying. Soo pls help😅

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm only commenting this just in case you all made the same dumb mistake like me.... If your pen for whatever tablet you're using has a "Pen/Erase" button it might be switched to the "eraser" button. 

On screen it will show that you're still using a brush, even though the eraser is actually what's being used.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

idk if you are still on this but i am experiencing the exact same problem and yes, i do use a stylus with that button. even if im not pressing it it still erases despite having the brush tool sellected, how do i turn it back??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninstall and reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines