• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The latest Adobe Animate update is now live. See what has been fixed.

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

The latest Adobe Animate update is now available for download. For info on issues that have been fixed in this update, see https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,

Preran

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link appears to be broken, or the page or server is down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

The text of the link is correct but the actual link is not.

Please try clicking on the link below or just copy and paste the text of the link:
https://helpx.adobe.com/animate/kb/fixed-issues.html

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad. I have corrected the link. Let me know if it works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works now.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate the trouble you guys go through to fix issues in Animate, but I'm horribly confused on your decision to remove our control over Texture publishing. My company works with extremely "basic function" devices (think mass-produced school/e-learning tablets) and even what you define as "simple vectors" bogs down these devices. Having out own selection process to produce texure sheets based on our own decisions was the clear solution and helped immensely. Now we simply... don't.. have the option.. at all? It seems I could bother to exaggerate the vector points to some extreme level to manage to get Animate to consider it "complex" but why would I need to go this far?

Overall an option to self-manage or have the application manage how to handle Texture publishing would be appreciated. Currently we're stuck with explaining to dozens of schools that our new content lags on their devices due to unforseen reasons while we try to figure something out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am confused about the term "texture sheets". Do you mean that the sprite sheet / texture atlas export feature was removed in this latest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Textures, yes! Apologies, they export in the appearance of a "sheet" so I added sheet to the end of the term. 

As an example in one case, we have an (arguably) heavy drawing object that is admittedly crudely drawn. However, the vectors created in Canvas for this draw object slows down these (lower end) devices; they play fine in newer devices. Previously, we would use the Texture export feature to manually select this singular item and have a texture atlas created, creating a better user experience overall as the low end devices do not get any slow down with a texture atlas. However, after the update which causes Animate to determine whether or not to export a Texture atlas for items on its own, we can no longer "force" a Texture atlas on this drawing object when Publishing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

أبنائي الطلاب، بناتي الطالبات، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، التعليم عن بعد هو الحل البديل لمواصلة التعليم العام في وطننا الغالي.

تحدٍ جديد يتطلب منا الوقوف أمام الصعاب، ولنواصل التغلب على هذه الصعاب يجب علينا أن نبذل ما بوسعنا من أجل أبناءنا والوصول بهم إلى بر الأمان، فلو استمرت الجائحة لا سمح الله وتم تمديد التعلم عن بعد، فلابد لنا أن نكون على قدر المسؤولية ومتابعة التعلم وتطوير أنفسنا ذاتياً حتى نثبت لأنفسنا وللعالم أننا كنا أبطال في زمن الكورونا وتغلبنا عليه بالإصرار والتعاون ولم نفقد مهارات التعلم رغم كل الظروف.

أنتم أملنا، فلنرى ماذا ستصنعون.

ولي أمر الطالبة: زهراء سعيد التاروتي

المتوسطة الخامسة بسيهات

تحية للقائدة التربوية: الأستاذة هيام الحربيأبنائي الطلاب، بناتي الطالبات، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، التعليم عن بعد هو الحل البديل لمواصلة التعليم العام في وطننا الغالي. تحدٍ جديد يتطلب منا الوقوف أمام الصعاب، ولنواصل التغلب على هذه الصعاب يجب علينا أن نبذل ما بوسعنا من أجل أبناءنا والوصول بهم إلى بر الأمان، فلو استمرت الجائحة لا سمح الله وتم تمديد التعلم عن بعد، فلابد لنا أن نكون على قدر المسؤولية ومتابعة التعلم وتطوير أنفسنا ذاتياً حتى نثبت لأنفسنا وللعالم أننا كنا أبطال في زمن الكورونا وتغلبنا عليه بالإصرار والتعاون ولم نفقد مهارات التعلم رغم كل الظروف. أنتم أملنا، فلنرى ماذا ستصنعون. ولي أمر الطالبة: زهراء سعيد التاروتي المتوسطة الخامسة بسيهات تحية للقائدة التربوية: الأستاذة هيام الحربيأبنائي الطلاب، بناتي الطالبات، السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته، التعليم عن بعد هو الحل البديل لمواصلة التعليم العام في وطننا الغالي. تحدٍ جديد يتطلب منا الوقوف أمام الصعاب، ولنواصل التغلب على هذه الصعاب يجب علينا أن نبذل ما بوسعنا من أجل أبناءنا والوصول بهم إلى بر الأمان، فلو استمرت الجائحة لا سمح الله وتم تمديد التعلم عن بعد، فلابد لنا أن نكون على قدر المسؤولية ومتابعة التعلم وتطوير أنفسنا ذاتياً حتى نثبت لأنفسنا وللعالم أننا كنا أبطال في زمن الكورونا وتغلبنا عليه بالإصرار والتعاون ولم نفقد مهارات التعلم رغم كل الظروف. أنتم أملنا، فلنرى ماذا ستصنعون. ولي أمر الطالبة: زهراء سعيد التاروتي المتوسطة الخامسة بسيهات تحية للقائدة التربوية: الأستاذة هيام الحربي

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blessings to you and your family as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great, but I see you STILL have not fixed the prompt that asks me to download a 2MB Japanese font that I will never use. This has been around for years... is there a software benefit to this??

Hope all is well with you Preran.

cheers,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After update i found wierd thing. Now the keyframe is writing on the timeline immediately when i move the object. It is wierd and not usefull thing. How i can unplug it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

You probably have the auto keyframe feature on.

To turn it off, go to the timeline, find the insert frames buttons, press and hold the mouse or pen tablet and uncheck Auto KeyFrame.

Like this:

image.png

I hope this helps.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JoãoCésar showed how to turn it off, but give it a moment to see if you like how it works. When you select a later frame in the timeline, move your symbol, and it creates the frame it needs to show that change, you may realize that it's strange that it didn't always work that way!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ha. This is a huge time-saver, and its how most timeline-based  applications work (Premiere, After Effects) ..

Its less clicking and helps for a faster production!

You just have to be cognisant of where the playhead is, and then you'll wish it was there before! AND you'll be prepared to Animate with Premiere and After Effects!

And you might even have time for lunch!! (The computer sucks me in!)

Happy Animating,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines