• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline - Keyframe's displayed as Thumbnails?

Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my students updated Animate and when he came online for the session he had Thumbnails (similar to any editing software) on the timeline instead of the age old · 

I asked him how he did it, and he did not know, said it was an accident that he liked, but couldn't remember what he did "wrong."

I can't seem to find that option in the menus, or the icons anywhere around the timeline.

TOPICS
Missing feature , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Hi,

I think he has selected either 'Preview' or 'Preview in Context' when you click on the burger icon highlighted below and it opens up the menu with options I just mentioned...

Capture.JPG

Hope this is what you are looking for? I never use it so can't be sure.

Cheers

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think he has selected either 'Preview' or 'Preview in Context' when you click on the burger icon highlighted below and it opens up the menu with options I just mentioned...

Capture.JPG

Hope this is what you are looking for? I never use it so can't be sure.

Cheers

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's it! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was looking for this option also. Leave it to Adobe to hide anything useful . That burger menu contains even the newly hidden ability to save your workspace . Its existence was a terrible idea . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@WhiteArrowhead 

i agree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines