Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline Lagging Playback in Animate 2020

Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently bought a new desktop to work on adobe creative cloud with. It has 64 gb memory, a 3.5ghz processor, very good GPU (not even sure if this matters), Windows 10, and it's an XPS. My monitor resolution is 3840x2160 and also made by Dell. I spent about 5 hours on the phone with both Dell and Adobe trying to understand why a new set-up with arguably the best specs lags when playing back on a simple program. I have the most updated drivers for everything and I'm using the newest version of Animate. Through personal troubleshooting on my own part, the only thing that gives a fluid playback in Animate CC's timeline preview is either me lowering the resolution on my display, or zooming out so the timeline is small. I am working with a small 5mb document with only 3 symbols on the canvas, so this shouldn't be an issue.  I have tried power settings, compatibility settings, graphics card settings, and literally the only thing that changes the playback is how far I'm zoomed in and the screen resolution. I'd rather not return a $4,000 setup that will not run a simple program.

TOPICS
Performance , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

upload your fla to a file server and post a link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines