• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TouchEvents no longer work

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2019 Apr 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, just last night I was working on a project. All of my touchevent listeners were working and then they suddenly stopped. I have no clue why. I havn't changed a single thing. Here are some of the things I've tried to figure out where the problem is. This is on AIR for Android and I ran everything once as a debug on the computer, a debug on my phone, and regularly ran it with the Adobe SimController.

1. I created a completely fresh project with a single symbol. The symbol is just a green circle. Here is the code I put in the class file that runs at the start.

package  {

import flash.display.MovieClip;

import flash.events.*;

import flash.ui.Multitouch;

import flash.ui.MultitouchInputMode;

public class k extends MovieClip {

Multitouch.inputMode = MultitouchInputMode.GESTURE;

public function k() {

var btn:butn = new butn();

btn.addEventListener(TouchEvent.TOUCH_TAP, onTap);

addChild(btn);

}

function onTap(e:TouchEvent){

trace("tap");

}

}

}

The code does nothing for me. I then tried to attach an event listener to the stage that looks for taps. Nothing again. keep in mind I tested this with both the SimController and my smartphone.

2. I created a new project based off of the swipe gallery template. I did not change a single thing. The SimController does not work on the swipe gallery, but it does work when debugged on my phone.

3. I restarted both my phone and PC then tried the above two steps again. Nothing.

4. I uninstalled adobe animate on my desktop PC and reinstalled it. Still not working.

5. I went to my laptop that I use for college. I have not changed a single thing on this laptop. No touch events work on the laptop either. I get the same issues above on both laptop and desktop PC. I am at a loss for what to do.

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

put a movieclip (background) on stage and retest.  any problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines