• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform point movement in Adobe Animate CC

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The transform point does not seem to stay in the new position where it is moved to. I move the transform point to its new location, click off the object and then go back and its in the original position again. Am I doing something wrong? Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Hi.

You're probably trying to set transformation points of raw shapes or of various objects selected at the same time. In these cases, the transformation points are not preserved when you clear the selection.

Only symbol instances (Buttons, Graphics, and Movie Clips), components, groups, drawing objects, bitmaps, and also shapes created with the Rectangle Primitive Tool and the Oval Primitive Tool keep record of the transformation point position.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

You're probably trying to set transformation points of raw shapes or of various objects selected at the same time. In these cases, the transformation points are not preserved when you clear the selection.

Only symbol instances (Buttons, Graphics, and Movie Clips), components, groups, drawing objects, bitmaps, and also shapes created with the Rectangle Primitive Tool and the Oval Primitive Tool keep record of the transformation point position.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello JC,

I knew I was doing something very silly. My first attempt at posting on forums and the first answer has been spot on!! I'm converted!!

Many thanks JC and wish you a very happy holiday season!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice!

I'm sure you're gonna get used to Animate CC pretty fast!

You're welcome and I wish a very happy holiday season to you too!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines