Highlighted

Transformation Point and Info Values not working right.

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow, the transformation point moves automatically when I try to move an object or a symbol in Animate, and when I try to change the info value, the object grows to a massive size. Can you help me with these problems?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transformation Point and Info Values not working right.

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Somehow, the transformation point moves automatically when I try to move an object or a symbol in Animate, and when I try to change the info value, the object grows to a massive size. Can you help me with these problems?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2019 0
Guide ,
Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

Is it doing this always or only in a specific file? On the main timeline or inside a container?

Maybe you're using Layer Depth? 3D MCs? Camera?

What you describe is unusual.

If you are talking about simple Drawing Objects and just normal Graphic Symbols, the only thing that comes to mind is that Animate is somehow confused about the coordinates on the screen which can happen if you use display scaling other than 100%.

See if changing that from your OS control panel can help. You should also try to restart the program and the computer.

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 14, 2019 1
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by 'move', do you mean 'tween'?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2019 2