• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trouble getting an objest to play once while moving in a tween

Contributor ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So i'm doing a video where a woman slides across the dancefloor. I've made her into an object that i can tween to make her slide across the screen with a classic tween, Inside the object i've set the first two frames to repeat for 8 frames(the length of the tween which makes her dress move back and fourth as she is moving.) then followed by several other frames of her as her dress falls back into place. 

The problem comes as the objects inner timeline restarts at the end of the tween. Do I have to break her up into 2 tweens? Is there something I'm doing wrong? My goal is for the first two frames to repeat while she glides across the screen, then when she stops her dress to fall back into regular place over several frames.

TOPICS
Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

nevermind! I fixed it! Found out I could just set the object to place once starting at frame one of the timeline for the tween, Then on the keyframe at the end, i set the properties to play once starting at frame 9. Hope this can help someone else!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines