Highlighted

Trying so hard to click one simple purple line on my bone tool armature and it does not even work!

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to click that simple purple line it just selects the upper arm instead of actually selecting the line itself for editing. The bone tool has too many problems such as not letting you really resize your armatures some times or the skeleton just messes up over the place. I think the bone tool should get a fix or something.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying so hard to click one simple purple line on my bone tool armature and it does not even work!

New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to click that simple purple line it just selects the upper arm instead of actually selecting the line itself for editing. The bone tool has too many problems such as not letting you really resize your armatures some times or the skeleton just messes up over the place. I think the bone tool should get a fix or something.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2019 0
New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OML nevermind... I found out that I had to apparently click that SUPER TINY BLUE DOT below the arrow to select the line zoomed out... though normally this would not happen

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2019 0