Highlighted

Trying to make a sprite sheet

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I'm trying to put together a sprite sheet for a game and I'm not sure what's wrong or how to fix it. I've attached what the sprite sheet ended up looking like. Please advise! Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 6.23.26 PM.png 

Topics

How to, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to make a sprite sheet

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I'm trying to put together a sprite sheet for a game and I'm not sure what's wrong or how to fix it. I've attached what the sprite sheet ended up looking like. Please advise! Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 6.23.26 PM.png 

Topics

How to, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's wrong?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was under the impression that the whole character should be on the sprite sheet as one body and not scattered in different limbs. Would I still be able to use what I have?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you right clicking a movieclip in your library>clicking generate spirte sheet and seeing something different in the preview window?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Almoayed LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Do I have to convert all my timeline animations into symbols if I want this to work properly?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines