• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to make a sprite sheet

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! I'm trying to put together a sprite sheet for a game and I'm not sure what's wrong or how to fix it. I've attached what the sprite sheet ended up looking like. Please advise! Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 6.23.26 PM.png 

TOPICS
How to , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was under the impression that the whole character should be on the sprite sheet as one body and not scattered in different limbs. Would I still be able to use what I have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you right clicking a movieclip in your library>clicking generate spirte sheet and seeing something different in the preview window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. Do I have to convert all my timeline animations into symbols if I want this to work properly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines