Highlighted

Trying to publish to Google Play developer console: 32-bit not 64-bit

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an avid but amatueur Animate user. I am trying to post my latest app onto Google Play Developer Console.  It is not being accepted because: "This release is not compliant with the Google Play 64-bit requirement
The following APKs or App Bundles are available to 64-bit devices, but they only have 32-bit native code: 1000001." 

I created the .fla on Animate 2019; then saved it to Animate 2020. I downloaded SDK from Harmon this week. Currently imported into my Animate 2020 is SDK both "32.0.0.16...Compiler" and "33.1.1.86...Windows."

Does anyone know how I can get my APK to be compliant with Google Play's 64-bit requirement?

P.S. There is also a warning that I should you Android App Bundle; but I don't know how to do that either. Optimization is less important to me than just getting it published. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Trying to publish to Google Play developer console: 32-bit not 64-bit

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an avid but amatueur Animate user. I am trying to post my latest app onto Google Play Developer Console.  It is not being accepted because: "This release is not compliant with the Google Play 64-bit requirement
The following APKs or App Bundles are available to 64-bit devices, but they only have 32-bit native code: 1000001." 

I created the .fla on Animate 2019; then saved it to Animate 2020. I downloaded SDK from Harmon this week. Currently imported into my Animate 2020 is SDK both "32.0.0.16...Compiler" and "33.1.1.86...Windows."

Does anyone know how I can get my APK to be compliant with Google Play's 64-bit requirement?

P.S. There is also a warning that I should you Android App Bundle; but I don't know how to do that either. Optimization is less important to me than just getting it published. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Addendum.  It has occurred to me that although I began creating in my .fla file in teh summer of 2019 with Animate 2019, there are images (symbols or movie clips) that I may have first created in prior .fla files that I created 5 years ago or so.  I am wondering if those vestigial images are '32-bit' and are what is preventing my APK from being accepted by Google Play developer console.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2020 0