• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tutorials or advice for a beginner trying to create an interactive map?

Enthusiast ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to create a relatively straightforward interactive map (at least I think it would be straightforward...?). My wife is doing a personal project where she collects and publishes the best recipes from around the world; she's hoping to add an interactive map to her blog, where followers and clients can click on a particular country and open up a popup that showcases info, pictures and recipes from that country.

I've got literally decades of experience with After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator, but I've never even installed Adobe Animate. Creating the artwork will be a cinch, but I have absolutely no idea where to even begin with Animate... Has anyone run across any beginner-level tutorials that might help me get started on this? Or just have any advice for someone starting out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This could probably help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYQwyOFQ2R8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines