• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tweening and symbol errors

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a small problem, so made 2 keyframes when i tried to do classic tween on it all the arms,legs,face everything when different directions in the first frame im not sure how to fix itlike it the tweens were wrong,i tried manually fix it but i found it too time consuming,earlier it said the tweens said this 

16191235995294939914630736536101.jpgafter wards when i do that it adds a bunch of tweens and when i add it it goes like this- what do i do?

16191237102683023557419439269277.jpg

TOPICS
Error , Timeline

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

each part that you want to tween should be a symbol and in its own layer. eg, if you want to tween the left hand moving up and down the banjo neck, the left hand should be a symbol and in its own layer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

NEVER attempt to apply tweens to objects that you have not converted to a symbol first. 
What happens is, Animate will auto convert them for you and also creates duplicate tweens for additional keyframes which leads to an absolute nightmare file-management scenario. 

BEFORE apply additional keyframes or tweens, ALWAYS convert ALL assets to symbols.
NEXT, select the Free Transform tool and then click each symbol individually and adjust the center point (little white circle) to make the asset hinge/rotate appropriately.

MAKE SURE all symbols are on their own layer.

Now create your additional keyframes, adjust your next pose and then apply your Classic Tween.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines