Highlighted

Tweenjs scale with bounceOut and return

Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a motion tween in code that scales up and back to the original size with a bounce effect. As far as I have got is (below) this scales up with bounce effect but says at 110% and I need it to return to 100% all within the bounce effect. I can do this with a motion tween with bounce... but need to do this in code.

createjs.Tween.get(this.movieClip).wait(200).to({scaleX:1.10,scaleY:1.10}, 1000, createjs.Ease.bounceOut);

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

experiment. eg,

createjs.Tween.get(this.movieClip).wait(200).to({scaleX:1.10,scaleY:1.10}, 500, createjs.Ease.bounceOut).to({scaleX:1.0,scaleY:1.0}, 500, createjs.Ease.bounceIn);

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Tweenjs scale with bounceOut and return

Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a motion tween in code that scales up and back to the original size with a bounce effect. As far as I have got is (below) this scales up with bounce effect but says at 110% and I need it to return to 100% all within the bounce effect. I can do this with a motion tween with bounce... but need to do this in code.

createjs.Tween.get(this.movieClip).wait(200).to({scaleX:1.10,scaleY:1.10}, 1000, createjs.Ease.bounceOut);

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

experiment. eg,

createjs.Tween.get(this.movieClip).wait(200).to({scaleX:1.10,scaleY:1.10}, 500, createjs.Ease.bounceOut).to({scaleX:1.0,scaleY:1.0}, 500, createjs.Ease.bounceIn);

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 09, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

experiment. eg,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2019 0