• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to change font style in Animate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to change the font style in the properties panel of any and all dynamic and static fonts. It's been like this for over a month now, basically making the program unusable. 

I've restarted my computer, removed and reinstalled animate, searched for solutions online and I'm at a loss. Can somebody please help me? I need this software often and it's really making working with animate difficult.

I'm working with Animate 2020 (same thing happened with 2019) on a MacBook Pro running macOS Catalina build 10.15.1

Screenshot of what it looks like:

screenshot of problemscreenshot of problem

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  Seeing there has been no response though, i have submitted a bug report to Adobe.  Will keep you posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having this problem! Any chance anyone had any answers about this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines