• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to get help from Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that Adobe have a wall aroud themeslevs that makes it virstually impossibelt o get to them for support. The best I could do is take their posed (and standard) advice and seek support from the community. Well, I did that back on 08 April and it's now the 14th. I've had 17 Likes but no responses to my issue. 

It really frustrates me as I can't use the product fully that I have purchased and I can't get help. 

Any animation I create in Animate I can not get to MP4 because the Encoder simply does not engage with my file and it seems (but I'm no software support expert) that there is something invalid with my email. 

Below is my original post to the Community on 08 April. Any help form the community would be great as Adobe are missing in action Grrr :

Hi There
I am trying to create an MP4 file using Encoder out of Animate. The encoder seems to start up but nothing happens. I have fond the Log file and it seems to be falling over on validating my email address :
"Entitlement record did not pass application entitlement policy, ccAdobeID: "roesward@xtra.co.nz""

At least that's how I'm interpreting it.

There may be an out of date driver also but that doesn't seem to be the underlying cause

The full error log is below. Any advice would be appreciated :

Log file created: 8/04/2020 9:42:23 AM
----------------------------------------
Ticks = 422 <10728> <DynamicLink> <5> Attempting to launch dynamiclinkmanager
Ticks = 422 <10728> <DynamicLink> <5> C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder 2020\dynamiclinkmanager.exe
Ticks = 422 <10728> <DynamicLink> <5> Increase wait time to 2
Ticks = 2422 <10728> <DynamicLink> <5> Attempting to launch dynamiclinkmanager
Ticks = 2422 <10728> <DynamicLink> <5> C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder 2020\dynamiclinkmanager.exe
Ticks = 2437 <10728> <DynamicLink> <5> Increase wait time to 4
Ticks = 4578 <10728> <Wasapi initialization> <5> Time = 0.0467889second
Ticks = 5640 <7640> <AnywhereLocalClient> <5> Local Hub HTTP port retrieved, port: 51373
Ticks = 5672 <10728> <DS> <5> GPUSniffer launching with test mask 62
Ticks = 9437 <10728> <DS> <5> GPU Sniffer Output:
GPUSniffer testing 62
Initializing GPU Tech:
Try CUDA: 1
Try OpenCL: 1
Try Metal: 0
Try Vulkan: 0
KernelLoadAction: 0
UseOpenGLContext: 0000000000000000
UseDeviceContext: 0000000000000000
UseD3D11Context: 0000000000000000
CUDA system device count: 1
Found CUDA device index: 0 Name: GeForce GTX 1050
No capability restrictions detected - adding device to list
OpenCL system device count: 2
Found OpenCL device Name: GeForce GTX 1050 supportsSSG: 0
Skipping nVidia OpenCL device
Found OpenCL device Name: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 supportsSSG: 0
No capability restrictions detected - adding device to list
Finished gpu initialization in 0 ms
--- OpenGL Info ---
Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
Renderer: GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version: 2.1.2 NVIDIA 388.73 23.20.16.4973
GLSL Version: 1.20 NVIDIA via Cg compiler
Monitors: 1
Monitor 0 properties -
Size: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
Max texture size: 32768
Supports non-power of two: 1
Shaders 444: 1
Shaders 422: 1
Shaders 420: 1

--- GPU Computation Info ---
Found 2 devices supporting GPU computation.
CUDA Device 0 -
Name: GeForce GTX 1050
Vendor: NVIDIA
Integrated: 0
Capability: 6.1
Driver: 9.1
Total Video Memory: 4096MB
* Not chosen because of old driver.
OpenCL Device 1 -
Name: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
Vendor: Intel
Integrated: 1
Capability: 2.1
Driver: 2.1
Total Video Memory: 3244MB
Ticks = 9437 <10728> <DS> <5> GPU Sniffer result: 46
Ticks = 11578 <10728> <EACL.HostedLogin> <5> Entitlement record did not pass application entitlement policy, ccAdobeID: "roesward@xtra.co.nz", ccPersonGUID: "7B7D4AC55503DD560A4C98A5@AdobeID"
Ticks = 11578 <10728> <EACL.HostedLogin> <4> Non-entitled response received, ccAdobeID: "roesward@xtra.co.nz", ccPersonGUID: "7B7D4AC55503DD560A4C98A5@AdobeID", error_code: "403010"
Ticks = 11578 <16640> <EACL> <4> PollingResourceMonitorImpl::OnRefreshCompleted: Failed to complete polling request, requestID: "8a4d1128-88f3-4bbb-8b19-a8d57c91b0e0", dvacore::Result: -1606090751, resourceURL: "http://127.0.0.1:51373/api/remoteLogin", expression: "(! result)"
Ticks = 11656 <10728> <AMEApp> <0> Time taken to load MediaCore plugins: 1525.85 milliseconds.
Ticks = 14172 <10728> <AMEApp> <1> Entering RunEventLoop
Ticks = 14797 <10728> <APIP> <5> b1f05d1e-a33f-4bbe-9318-2d2223ecab84
Ticks = 912140 <7640> <RecoverableErrorProcessor.Error> <5> Error: http://127.0.0.1:51373/api/remoteLogin RequestID: bf90a293-f777-426f-a2c8-b15e198f8a18 no more retries
Ticks = 912156 <7640> <dvacore.StructuredLogging> <5> Unrecoverable server error, url: "http://127.0.0.1:51373/api/remoteLogin", remainingRetries: 10, requestID: "dvanet-bf90a293-f777-426f-a2c8-b15e198f8a18-8a23742c-8bc0-4d08-9497-050bad166611-10", duration: 900.51999999999998, httpStatusCode: 0, httpLibCode: 12002, payload: ""
Ticks = 3560047 <10728> <AMEApp> <1> Exited RunEventLoop
Ticks = 3560734 <10728> <VulcanClientImpl> <4> All clients did not unregister at shutdown, messageClients: 0, notificationClients: 0, responseClients: 1, expression: "!sMessageSubscriptionClientsMap.empty() || !sNotificationSubscriptionClientsMap.empty() || !sResponseMap.empty()"
------------------------------------------
Log file closed: 8/04/2020 10:41:43 AM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ethan,

I have no idea why video export does not work for you. 

It has always been buggy in various ways, so it's not surprising. There is usually one thread per day here on the forum and you would have seen them if you searched.

People on the forum get tired to reply to the same question multiple times a day. The ones who reply are not adobe employees. I personally am getting tired too and am starting to ignore questions such as yours or topics about pen strokes not being aligned in АА 2020.

Now here is a reply, especially for you:

The most error-proof method of rendering video out of your FLA has always been to export a PNG sequence and assemble this into a video using a video program such as Premiere.

I've described the process in detail in this thread:    https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/export-issue-stops-mid-export/td-p/10424361?page=1

Read the whole thread, not just the 'correct answer'.

Also, if you don't use the Camera, you can get Swivel to convert your SWF to MP4.

Good luck!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick

Many thanks for coming back. Firstly, I would never have a crack at members of the forum and I do understand they are not employees of Adobe. However, I suspect they may be part of their support strategy when it comes to navigating bugs and not just getting the best out of the products. My comments are about Adobe support and my searching shows that I'm not the only one that feels this way. 

I did indeed search and found that, as you say, there are many issues centred around the Encoder. I'm not surprised forum members are sick of addressing issues with the Encoder - so I appreciate your responding to my call for help. The issues all seem different (at least on the face of it) and the steps to resolve also vary. My specific error log which I posted up points to me actually being denied from processing my file. 

Don't you think it's fair for people who have purchased software as reputable as Adobe to, firstly, expect it to work and secondly, to be able to get support from the vendor if there are issues ? Given the many issues that users seem to hit with Encoder perhaps Adobe could consider addressing them with an enduring fix. When we consider that the file it won't process is actually one that was produced from Animate I think thats fair. 

When you consider I purchased the software as a user, not an IT professional who might be more adept that me to resolve such issues, I think Adobe can do better. 

Nick, thanks for your assistance - I'm not trying to be rude and not aimed at you  - I just feel that Adobe should reflect on the fact that, yes, there are loads of posts on this forum about Encoder, perhaps they need to do something about it. 

cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again, Ethan,

I fully agree with you, mate. Customers of professional tools should not be looked down upon as if they are just some capricious consumer. The livelihood of many people using adobe products depends on them.

I can only talk about Animate (previously Flash) as I have invested more than 20 years in this and nearly 10 as a member of a small team that creates the most popular extensions package for the program. 

The recent versions of Animate have been laying disappointment over disappointment. 

In hope to bring some positive change and slow down the decline I've become one of the vocal critics of Animate.

In the bigger picture of dysfunctionality, the way I see it, Media Encoder integration is a very small issue.

Animate is really not going well and it is painful to witness.

I hope that the PNG sequence workaround will do the job for you and I wish you all the best with your work and healthwise!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nick

And glad you didn't think I was having a crack at you or the forum. 

It's a story that often plays out over years but the tide of consumer displeasure ultimately flows away from those that don't perfom. because it's so slow and incremental they don't necessarily notice it happening - but that disaffected user base will always have an eye out for an alternative and, when it comes along, they slide right on over to it. Thus we have Zoom picking up ex-Skype users and so on. 

I'm yet to fully explore the steer you gave me but will be looking at it tonight. 

The part of the error log as follows : "Entitlement record did not pass application entitlement policy, ccAdobeID: "roesward@xtra.co.nz"" continues to puzzle me. It suggests to me that we are somehow not able to use the encoder because we failed some type of policy test. Who knows. 

Anyway, all the best, hope Covid19 is keeping form your door. We are all in lockdown here in NZ so hopefully we will deny it oxygen

cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings from Tassie, Ethan!

We're neighbours 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers Mate
Tassie would be a pretty good place to be right now I'm picking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The new Animate update added some features back into the video export. There is a good chance they would have done other fixes in there at the same time. How do you get on with 20.0.3?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines