Exit

Unable to undo and to select stroke and fill at a time by double click

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Animate CC Version 19.2.1.

1. Unable to select stroke and fill at a time by double click

I remember that i could select stroke and fill at a time by double click. However, I couldn't do this on the lastest version.

2. Unable to undo

When a scene gets complicated, Animate often gets unable to undo often. In this status, it gets laggy and unable to do anything for a while.

Those are basic features that have been performed well so far.

I doubt if Adobe takes enough time to test before release of new versions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Undoing certain actions has been terribly crippled since v.18, no doubt about it at all.

I have reported this months ago to the team with video and will be talking with them again in the future as well since there is only a slight improvement in the current beta of 20.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. i don't remember that ever being the case.  you can double click a stroke to select all parts of the stroke.  ie, double clicking one side of a rectangle will select all four sides.  to select both stroke and fill, shift click over each.

2. that's a function of your computer's capabilities.  using the history window may help you do whatever you're trying to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Undoing certain actions has been terribly crippled since v.18, no doubt about it at all.

I have reported this months ago to the team with video and will be talking with them again in the future as well since there is only a slight improvement in the current beta of 20.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us a video or imagery. So we can help you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines