Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to update the Animate CC with latest createjs version

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ALL.

I exported the .fla file to canvas html files, then I got one html file and on js file.

The exported html file  has the create js version as follows :

<script src="https://code.createjs.com/createjs-2015.11.26.min.js"></script>

And I observed some logs in console as:

204[Violation] 'setTimeout' handler took <N>ms   createjs-2015.11.26.min.js:12

And the performance becomes slow.( when it writes the logs).

I did not understan, why those voilation logs creating and how to fix the performace issue.

For a trail, I updated the html file with latest createjs version script tag as follows:

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://code.createjs.com/1.0.0/createjs.min.js"></script>

it shows the another aditional logs as follows:

createjs.min.js:12 Deprecated property or method 'Ticker.setFPS'. See docs for info.

Now I tried to update the Adobe Animate CC with latest createjs version, but, I did not see any option to mention the createjs vertion in Adobe Animate CC.

Please let me know how to improve the performance and  how to overcome those exceptions(204[Violation] 'setTimeout' handler took <N>ms   createjs-2015.11.26.min.js:12 ) and how to export the .fla file to html Canvas js  files  with latest creatjs version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

don't change the createjs version.

create a test fla with nothing in it and publish.  do you see 204 errors?  if not, add some of your exported fla's contents and retest.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

don't change the createjs version.

create a test fla with nothing in it and publish.  do you see 204 errors?  if not, add some of your exported fla's contents and retest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines