• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to upload to Apple App Store through Transporter (ERROR ITMS-90035)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have been trying to upload an app I created many years ago for a client, in 2012. I've always been able to upload this app when I needed to release an updated version for iOS compatibility, but I'm experiencing a new and, to me at least, vague error:

ERROR ITMS-90035: Invalid Signature. A required plist file or resource is malformed.

I tried recreating the provisioning profile and certificate and it doesn't change the error. I verified that I am using a distribution (not Ad hoc or Development) certificate. I even updated my OS to Big Sur and downloaded the latest versions of Xcode, Transporter, and Animate. Nothing has changed in my app's code, and the error does not say what file or resource is malformed. Apple Support just directed me to a general document about code signing, but pretty much everything there revolves around using Xcode to create your app.

Has anyone experienced this error and found a solution? Thanks so much for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey flexercised, I'm using 33.1.1.406

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply flexercised, it got me one step closer! I am able to deliver the .IPA through transporter now, but when Apple receives it they later send an email with a new error ITMS-90546: Missing Asset Catalog

I'm confused by their message, as I definitely have an Assets.car file and have verified that it is present in the packaged .IPA file. Is Assets.car the same thing as the Asset Catalog?

Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines