Highlighted

Underwater sounds for the entire video and quality drop after exporting from animate

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been attempting to export from adobe animate and using adobe media encoder to convert to mp4 but there is a quality drop in both the audio and visuals, 

This how the visuals look in adobe animate vs how they look after being exported:

aa.PNGa1.PNG

I vaguely remember how to fix the audio issue by changing the kbps to 128 on one of the options but I have tried that and it hasnt helped the audio quality.

These are the settings i use on adobe media encoder, the art shows up fine on it before being exported.

a.PNG

Hi mate,

Check out this topic: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/trouble-exporting-mov-amp-mp4-from-animate-2020/m-p/10823313#M200107

and follow Colin's advice on setting your audio to Raw, i.e. uncompressed to avoid any unnecessary audio transcoding.

You can add the proposed code as well to up the vector render quality to 16x16.

Also check the video settings in AME and choose higher bitrate for better quality H.264.

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Underwater sounds for the entire video and quality drop after exporting from animate

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been attempting to export from adobe animate and using adobe media encoder to convert to mp4 but there is a quality drop in both the audio and visuals, 

This how the visuals look in adobe animate vs how they look after being exported:

aa.PNGa1.PNG

I vaguely remember how to fix the audio issue by changing the kbps to 128 on one of the options but I have tried that and it hasnt helped the audio quality.

These are the settings i use on adobe media encoder, the art shows up fine on it before being exported.

a.PNG

Hi mate,

Check out this topic: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/trouble-exporting-mov-amp-mp4-from-animate-2020/m-p/10823313#M200107

and follow Colin's advice on setting your audio to Raw, i.e. uncompressed to avoid any unnecessary audio transcoding.

Also check the video settings in AME and choose higher bitrate for better quality H.264.

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2019 0
Guide ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

Check out this topic: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/trouble-exporting-mov-amp-mp4-from-animate-2020/m-p/10823313#...

- Nick: Character designer and animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2019 0