• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

undo groups

Participant ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to have undo groups in JSFL, like Extendscript does in After Effects?

In AE, the commands app.beginUndoGroup() and app.endUndoGroup() can bookend your script so that if the user tries to undo, instead of having to individually step backwards through all the steps executed in your script, it's all undone with one undo. Is there any way to imitate that behavior in JSFL?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Hi there,

Did you give a try to app.beginUndoGroup() and app.endUndoGroup() command as a JSFL command and see if that works out for youu?

Sorry if this was a crazy suggestion, but I have just started learning Js and As3.

However, my message should bump your thread up and probably an expert coder will be able to add their views.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Did you give a try to app.beginUndoGroup() and app.endUndoGroup() command as a JSFL command and see if that works out for youu?

Sorry if this was a crazy suggestion, but I have just started learning Js and As3.

However, my message should bump your thread up and probably an expert coder will be able to add their views.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines