Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unity atlas I: out of sync animations

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

We encountered several problems when exporting an atlas of animations to unity. So here I will write about the first.

Steps to reproduce bug:
1. Create clip with timeline (girl, main-timeline).
2. Create subclip with blinking girl head (with their own timeline).
3. Create girl body animation through different shapes in main-timeline.
4. Export atlas to Unity.

Results:
When play this animation in Unity we can see that girl head moves out of sync with her body. We have investigated, that this happens due to the two different Unity-animation approach are used together. One - is sprite animation (for shapes). And one - is coords animation which work through Unity Animate-component. Theese two are out of sync by time as you can see in video.

Expected results:
Girl's head and body move synchronously.

I think it is a bug and there needs refinement of Unity-plugin.

(I’m sorry, but I can’t attach the fla-file, some bag on this page: "The attachment's 2.fla content type (application/octet-stream) does not match its file extension and has been removed.")

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have the same problems! I also noticed that if a flash animation consists of two synchronously moving objects, and both of them are MovieClip or both vector shapes, such animation works correctly in Unity. But if one part is a MovieClip and the other is a vector shape, then this animation does not work correctly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can anyone say - work on the plugin is still underway?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines