• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unload FLV movies when clicking home

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2008 Sep 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to set up an unload FLV actionscript (AS3) on the click of a home button? So, when defining the functions of the home_btn, have it unload FLV (sound and video).

Or would it be better to put into the actionscript frame? So, when the home_btn brings the timeline to "home", the actions on that keyframe have an unload FLV.

Help would be greatly appreciated
TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2008 Sep 30, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me clarify this:

I have 4 videos placed in keyframes on the timelime. The home keyframe has no video.

For some reason, when clicking home, the videos continue (at least the sound does - can't see the video.) I want the video and sound to stop.

I should note, when clicking from video to video, they DO NOT overlap. They work perfectly.

Is there an actionscript to unload FLV when someone goes to the "Home" frame?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2009 Dec 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution for this?  I'm having the same trouble; I have multiple FLVs linked in welcome.swf, but when I load a different .swf file the sound continues.  I need to unload the FLVs (or at least stop the sound), but I don't know 1) what that script is and 2) where to put that script.

Any help would be appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2009 Dec 14, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I never got an answer, although there are ways to unload sound.

As far as the video, it could be still playing. But ideally you would want unload the video also. Anyone have some insight?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines