• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgent Problem

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been animating on a file that was titled something along the lines of recover_something181884747.fla. I realize it was a recovery file, but I continued to animate on it, with it appearing in my recents. I had gotten into the habit of pressing command S every 5 minutes or less, so I know for a fact I'd saved it. The file seems to have disappeared, and I've followed previous threads that instruct me to go into the configuration folder in the en_us path to look for the recovery file, but I'm only able to find a bunch of files, none of which seem to contain any sort of .fla file, which is odd, because I also have a seperate recover.fla file that remained in the recents. I have a deadline of less than a week from now, and I'm starting to panic. Please, someone help me!

TOPICS
Error , Other , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you start working with a recovery file by mistake just save it over the orginal and you will not lose what you have done in the recovery file and it will start again to save the recovery file normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, is there no way to find what vanished?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines