Highlighted

use a video as background guide

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI i want to use videos as guide (you know what we put on the background to guide the animation ) but everytime it say that the video is too heavy for be imported..

so what i have to do? cut off audio ? cut my video in little part?

is there a way to say to adob animate that we want to import the video as a guide and that it wont be in the movie we 're making?

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

use a video as background guide

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI i want to use videos as guide (you know what we put on the background to guide the animation ) but everytime it say that the video is too heavy for be imported..

so what i have to do? cut off audio ? cut my video in little part?

is there a way to say to adob animate that we want to import the video as a guide and that it wont be in the movie we 're making?

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 26, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how large is the video, what's its file type and what's the exact message?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the file type is mp4 but i could change it too anything, the video is 1 min long.

but i want to repeat this processus often : i want to film people "acting " the scene that i want and drawing the moovement

for now i take pictures of the video and put it as guide.

am - i clear?

sorry if not

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 27, 2019 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how many mb is the mp4 and what's the error message?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2019 1